Our Smart Rooms offer students a new way to engage and collaborate on presentations, class projects, and allows students to annotate on-screen items.
- Smart rooms may only be reserved by currently enrolled students.
- Rooms can be reserved during regular library hours up to 30 minutes before closing. (NOTE: Comet Cards are required for entry between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.)
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the beginning of the reservation time. After 15 minutes, the room becomes available to other individuals/groups.
- Smart room keys can be checked out at the Services Desk.
- Reservations are limited to two hours maximum, and to one active reservation per 24-hour period.
- McDermott Library is a smoke-free, vape-free building.