Our Technolgoy Rooms offer students a new way to engage and collaborate on presentations and class projects, make use of Virtual Reality, record video, and experience the latest technology in an academic setting.
- Rooms may only be reserved by currently enrolled students.
- Rooms can be reserved during regular library hours up to 30 minutes before closing. (NOTE: Virtual Reality rooms and the One Button studio are only available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the beginning of the reservation time. After 15 minutes, the room becomes available to other individuals/groups.
- Keys can be checked out at the Services Desk.
- Reservations are limited to two hours maximum, and to one active reservation per 24-hour period.
- McDermott Library is a smoke-free, vape-free building.
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR) ROOM USAGE NOTE
VR Rooms are intended for creating or playing VR games, watching VR films, and for VR projects or research. You will be asked to forfeit your reservation if you are using these rooms for reasons other than these.